Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Wisdom of George Clooney

And this is why we should clean out the lot of them in Congress-Republicans AND Democrats:
Asked about Clinton’s tortured attempts to distance herself from her past support for Bush, Clooney shrugs dismissively: “She’s pretty political so I’m not surprised. Am I disappointed? Yeah. I hate it when smart men and women are saying, ‘Well, if I knew then what I know now’. The fact is: I knew it then and I don’t have national security clearance. I knew there was no tie between Saddam Hussein and 9/11. We all knew the UN inspectors wanted to keep looking for weapons of mass destruction. Basically, the Democrat leadership was scared (of criticising Bush) and it’s too bad, because it’s come back to haunt them.
And it is just that simple and we should toss them all out (well, ok there are a handful I would keep)

If you haven't already folks, both Good Night and Good Luck and Syriana are well worth your time and money.