Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Scott "My Scotty" McClellan: Just Asking For It

Ho Ho, much hilarity:
Question: Is it true that the president slapped Karl Rove upside the head a couple of years ago over the CIA leak?

McClellan: Are you referring to, what, a New York Daily News report? Two things: One, we're not commenting on an ongoing investigation; two, and I would challenge the overall accuracy of that news account ...

Question: So what facts are you challenging?

McClellan: Again, I'm not going to comment on an ongoing investigation.

Question: You can't say you're challenging the facts and then not say which ones you're challenging.

McClellan: Yes, I can. I just did...
Oooh, the press isn't gonna take that much longer 'My Scotty,' and I want to be there when the knives come out for you doughboy.